Full Time Entry Level Sales Representative Needed ASAP – Weekly Pay
Do you consider yourself a winner and want to work around others like yourself?
Trust Group Inc will provide all the tools you need to achieve at the highest level and advance your career while working closely with an experienced, committed management team. We are looking to develop talents and we need proven winners on our team to support our client’s growth plan.
If this describes you, submit your resume today!
Trust Group Inc has a proprietary sales system that has been proven successful. Our sales representatives are fully trained to control every aspect of our sales cycle in order to provide the best possible experience for our customers. Successful team members at TG can expect growth opportunities and uncapped earnings.
We are interested in meeting with successful candidates from all walks of life and industries. As long as you are competitive, self-motivated and success driven, you will fit right into our company culture.
ABOUT TRUST GROUP
Trust Group, Inc. is a premiere, privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm based in Dallas. We work directly with one of the largest clients in the telecommunication and energy industry. We serve as the face-to-face liaison between our clients and their target markets. We provide our clients with a personal, professional approach to sales, promotional marketing, and customer retention. Our commitment to deliver and come through for our people, clients, and customers has earned us national recognition and continues to push us to achieve higher marks.
As a team member on our winning team, you will receive PAID TRAINING in areas such as sales, customer relations, account management and customer service. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Deliver world class sales presentations to potential customers
- Acquire new customers
- Promote client’s services and products
- Use CRM/Salesforce to enter sales data
- Provide 100% customer satisfaction to ensure high customer retention
- High school diploma or equivalent (College degree preferred)
- Positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated to succeed/Winner!
- Effectively manage time to meet and exceed company set metrics and goals
- A positive and fun work culture where you’ll look forward to come to work every day
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive base pay and uncapped commission potential
- Lots of bonuses and incentives opportunities to drive performances
- Cross-training into various department for anyone looking to advance into managerial roles